In a series of tweet on Friday, the Nigeria police force said the IGP has directed “a full-scale manhunt for the perpetrators of the attack”.
Adamu also deployed a team of detectives from the Intelligence Response Team (IRT), the Special Tactical Squad (STS) and Federal-SARS to the state in order to arrest the perpetrators.
The IGP directed a review of the security arrangement in the state to prevent future incidents.
“The Inspector-General of Police, IGP M.A Adamu, NPM, mni has ordered a full-scale manhunt for the perpetrators of the attack on Isanlu Police station and a commercial bank in Yagba East LGA of Kogi State on 4th June, 2020,” the tweet read.
“The IGP while condemning the incident, has deployed a team of crack detectives from the Intelligence Response Team (IRT), the Special Tactical Squad (STS) and Federal-SARS to Kogi State to ensure that the criminals are apprehended and brought to book.
“The IGP has also directed the AIG of Police in charge of the Zone-8 Police Headquarters, Lokoja, AIG Yunana Babas, mni to immediately assess and review the security arrangement in Kogi State & environ so as to prevent any future occurrence of such untoward incident in the State.”
ISANLU POLICE STATION ATTACK AND BANK ROBBERY: IGP ORDERS MANHUNT FOR PERPETRATORS
– Deploys IRT, STS AND FSARS Crack Detectives to Kogi State
– Reviews Security Architecture in the State
- It’s Ungodly To Gloat Over My Health – Captain Hosa - October 6, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth II Congratulates Nigeria On 60th Independence Anniversary - September 30, 2020
- #BBNaija: Laycon Receives ₦30m Cash Prize, Other Gifts - September 30, 2020