The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC), Governor Mai Mala Buni has approved the appointment of the Governor of Ogun State, H.E. Dapo Abiodun as the Chairman of the Primary Election Committee for the Anambra State Governorship Election.
The Primary Election is scheduled for Saturday, June 26th, 2021.
Members of the Commitee are as follows:
1. H.E. Dapo Abiodun – *Chairman*
2. H.E. (Barr.) Uba Maigari Ahmadu
3. Rt. (Hon.) Goodluck Opiah
4. Cathleen Oby Nwofor
5. Alhaji Shitu Muhammed
6. Barr. Sylvester Imohanobe
7. Sen. John Enoh – *Secretary*
In this capacity, the seven-member committee is expected to conduct the Primary Election to elect the Party’s Candidate for the Governorship Election for Anambra State in line with the provisions of our Party’s Constitution and Guidelines for the nomination of Candidates.
*Sen. John James Akpanudoedehe Ph.D*
Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC)
All Progressives Congress (APC)
June 23rd, 2021
- Super TV CEO’s Mom Says Her Heart Bleeds As Son Is Laid To Rest - July 31, 2021
- Only The UK Can Stop Buhari’s Govt From Harming IPOB Leader – Kanu’s Wife - July 31, 2021
- Tokyo2020: Okagbare, Nwokocha Qualify For 100m Semi Final - July 30, 2021