A final year Business and Finance student of Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra state, identified as Chioma Anachulam, has reportedly died alongside her boyfriend, De Young, due to generator fumes.
According to reports, the couple were found dead in a friend’s room off-campus, five days before her final paper this Friday.
Her boyfriend, De Young had paid her a visit in school and they decided to pass the night in the room of a friend.
The friend gave them privacy and had returned to meet Chioma dead and the boyfriend unconscious.
Chioma’s body was said to have swollen with her tongue was sticking out of her mouth.
They were both rushed to ‘Chiononso Hospital’ where it was revealed that Chioma had been dead for at least 6 hours and De Young who was unconscious eventually died right there in the hospital.
Submit press release, news tips to us: email@example.com | Follow us @ODUNewsNG