Wanda and Vision’s happy marriage a façade?
WandaVision is one of those upcoming shows that fans don’t know what to expect. But with the release of an official trailer, we have a little insight into what will happen.
One of the things that make the Marvel television show interesting is how Vision, the human-looking android killed in Avengers: Infinity War will be brought back.
In the trailer, we see how the titular characters are living what seems to be the perfect life until Vision’s chance meeting with a mysterious lady alters the course of their suburban life.
Given the fact that it is shrouded in secrecy, fans should expect many surprises when the series debuts on Disney +. I for one would love to see the show’s transition from the sitcom-like series to special effects-laden superhero tale.
WandaVision is created by Jac Schaeffer and is set in the MCU. It stars Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany, Teyonah Parris, Kat Dennings, Randall Park, and Kathryn Hahn.
Check out the trailer below:
Letitia Wright and John Boyega light up the screen in Small Axe miniseries…
Filmmakers have steadily dished out content that deals with racism and segregation and given the continued Black Lives Matter protests over the incessant killings of black folks, it’s an issue that more important to hash out now more than ever.
Small Axe is an upcoming British-American anthology series created and directed by Steve McQueen. It tells different stories about racism and is set to premiere on November 20, 2020, on Amazon Prime Video.
Boyega plays Leroy Logan, a young forensic scientist craving to do more than his solitary laboratory work. After witnessing his father being assaulted by two policemen, he is compelled to join the police force and lead the charge against police brutality against blacks.
From the trailer, Wright has a prominent role as one of the activists in the series, risking all to stop the continued injustice meted out to her and her people.
Watch the trailer below:
Black Widow character details…
As at the time of this writing, details on when and how Black Widow will arrive have not been officially released but it looks like it may be heading to Disney’s streaming service.
What we do know is that Natasha Romanoff will square off against old acquaintances and rekindle lost friends on her personal journey.
Thanks to Disney Latino, we now have an updated official character description for the movie’s four main characters and they can be viewed below.
- Black Widow: Separated from the now fractured Avengers, she is faced with the dark path that led to her becoming a spy and assassin and the events that followed. A bit reluctantly, she reunites with an unlikely group of spies who are part of her past and share a fundamental part of their history with her, as well as the desire to prevent a lethal force from being unleashed. However, her efforts are threatened by a deadly assassin whose exceptional skill set is unlike anything Natasha has ever faced.
- Yelena: A product of the ruthless Red Room training program, she holds a secret history with Black Widow and is determined to solve. When Yelena finds herself trapped in a world full of dangerous threats around every corner, her only chance for survival may be through a fragile truce with the person she blames for a lifetime of torment: Natasha Romanoff.
- Red Guardian: The Red Room’s answer to Captain America is a super soldier and spy who lived a life of triumph during the Cold War. Alexei’s years of espionage are behind him, but he still considers himself the ultimate hero. He loves sharing his greatness with those around him, which these days include the other inmates of the Russian prison where he resides. Deep down, he feels guilty about his life as a spy, especially towards Natasha Romanoff, whom he met long before she became Black Widow.
- Melina: She is a highly specialized spy agent who has been through the Red Room training program four times. After various covert missions, one of which involved the young Natasha Romanoff, the Red Room recognized Melina’s intelligence, making her one of its leading scientists. After decades of service, Melina has managed to distance herself from the Red Room, but when Natasha appears, Melina must decide which side her loyalty lies on.
- David Harbour Joins Steven Soderbergh’s Heist Film & Tom Holland’s ‘Cherry’ Lands At Apple - September 29, 2020
- ‘Enola Holmes’ Review: A Witty & Humorous Film With A Talented Lead Actress - September 26, 2020
- ‘Avatar 2’ Set Photos, ‘Lupin’ Teaser Trailer & ‘The Boys’ Spinoff Series - September 25, 2020