A statement from Sir Kashim Ibrahim House announced that Kaduna State governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai had approved the reconstitution of the board of KADIPA, with the former CBN boss as Vice Chairman.
Malam Nasir El-Rufai has appointed His Highness, Muhammad Sanusi II into the board of KADIPA. The appointment is part of the reconstitution of the board of KADIPA, which is statutorily chaired by the Deputy Governor and has as internal members senior officials of the Kaduna State Government.
“Governor El-Rufai said that Kaduna State hopes to benefit from the profile, experience, intellect and networks of His Highness, Muhammad Sanusi, who before becoming Emir, had built a solid reputation in global financial circles. Malam Nasir El-Rufai said that Kaduna State is honoured to be able to call on the services of a man of such calibre to drive its development.”
The Governor expressed his confidence that the new board, which includes the most senior officers of the state, would further propel KADIPA to greater success in attracting investments to Kaduna State, adding that the external members had been carefully chosen to further reinforce the investment credentials of the state.
The new board of KADIPA has the deputy governor, Her Excellency, Dr Hadiza Balarabe as Chairman, and His Highness, Muhammadu Sanusi II as Vice-Chairman.
Other members of the committee include Balarabe Abbas Lawal, Secretary to the State Government;
- Bariatu Y. Mohammed, Head of Service;
- Jimi Lawal, Senior Adviser-Counsellor;
- Aisha Dikko, Attorney-General of Kaduna State;
- Idris Nyam, Commissioner, Business, Innovation & Technology;
- Fausat Ibikunle, Commissioner, Housing & Urban Development;
- Thomas Gyang, Commissioner, Planning & Budget Commission;
- Farida Dankaka, KACCIMA;
- Amal Hassan, Private Sector;
- Hafiz Bayero, MD, Kaduna Markets Development Company;
- Altine Jibrin, Director-General, KADGIS; and
- Umma Aboki, Executive Secretary, KADIPA.
“Malam Nasir El-Rufai has expressed his gratitude to members of the reconstituted board of KADIPA for agreeing to serve,” the statement said.
- #EdoDecides2020: Buhari Congratulates Obaseki After Election Victory - September 20, 2020
- #EdoDecides2020: [BREAKING] Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election - September 20, 2020
- Emir of Zazzau Is Dead - September 20, 2020